Ninja Warz Relics Combination in Facebook




Best Ninja Warz Relics Combination – Fighting

I’ve been experimenting with my Ninja Warz Relics combination just to see which one is the best. For a while, I was really focused on health relics because well the thinking is that having good health is like having a longer life. However when I focused too much on health, I kinda noticed that there were opponents who have lesser health than me and yet when I’m just ahead by 1000 health levels, I get defeated. So I tried to mix in health, power, speed, and critical hits relics. And after all my experimentations here’s the best Ninja Warz Relics combination for fighting that I came up with.

Golden Phoenix – A rock formation depicting the sun bird calls your clan to greatness. +17% critical hit.

The Red Six - The six heritage gems from the First Emperor focused on life. +35% health.

The Obsidian Fragments – Bits of the Obsidian foundation of the Daimyo monument. +75 power per ninja, +10% critical.

The Blood Fragments – Bits of a mystical red stone found inside the Daimyo monument. +35% health, +10% attack speed.

The Black Six - The six heritage gems from the First Emperor focused on evil. +75 power per ninja.

Best Ninja Warz Relics Combination – Getting Gold

Weak Karma Stone – An artifact from the great castle of the Daimyo. +1 Karma every 12 hours.

The Golden Fragments - Fragments of the Daimyo monument itself. +4 Karma points every day, +7500 gold per hour.

The Gold Six - The six heritage gems from the First Emperor focused on good. +3 Karma everyday, +5,000 gold per hour.

Pure Amethyst – A pure stone that can lift your heart. +1 Karma every 12 hours, +1000 gold per hour.

Glowing Koyasugai – A clamlike jewel that brings you fortune. +5,000 gold per hour, +15% gold won

If you will notice I did not mix in experience/gold with my Ninja Warz fighting relics. This is because I noticed that you kinda give up some of your fighting advantages when you choose relics just to be able to get 15% additional experience or 15% additional gold won. I’m quite happy with the normal experience and gold that I get when I’m fighting. Also, I always make sure to help out my allies as it is a very good source of gold and experience as well. But when fighting, I use all fighting related relics. And when I stop playing, I switch all my relics to my getting gold combination relics.

Challenge!

About Cheats, Trick and Tips

Looking for a Tips and Tricks in the Application Game that you are in Facebook? Then this site might help you to improve strategy and game guide. You could also use the Cheats that would somehow make you less efficient. Cheats help you to instantly become rich rather than waiting for you Application Game to level up and become rich. Use wisely!

*Important Note*
If you cannot find the Tool you needed for the Hacks, Just click the Cheat Tools above and there you can find the list of Tools you need.

IPA

Facebook Games and Applications

BannerFans.com

blogger visitor

free counters